The Truth About Money, Banking, Loans and Credit Cards
Going back to basics and finding out where so much of this great information came from.
- People are in debt, and their debt is rising faster than ever before.
- “It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning”
Henry Ford, founder Ford Motor Company
- “Each and every time a bank makes a loan, new bank credit is created-new deposits-brand new money”
Graham F Towers, Governor, Bank of Canada 1934 -1954
- To find the solution, you must first understand the problem
- To understand the problem, you must understand what “money” is, what “money” is not, and how “money” works.
- Then you must understand the manner in which banks create, what they call: “loans”.
- Once you have understood all these things, the solution will present itself, however, your strategy and approach are all important.
The Way Ahead
- Thankfully, Simon, aka TheSpaniard, has been testing various strategies and approaches, since 2008, and he has, to date, wiped-off, and or frozen-up, in excess of £1Million unsecured “debt”.
- The way ahead therefore, is to perhaps seek guidance from someone with hands-on-experience, and extensive knowledge of the subject matter.
- Thankfully, Simon is well versed in dealing with such matters, both as a Bank Manager, and as a Jedii-Ninja-Warrior-Monk!
What’s Going to be Covered in The Videos?